Since 2007, the Global Gaming Expo Asia(G2E Asia) has been held annually in Macau.
However, it was canceled in 2020 and 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In August of last year, the expo reopened in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, but on a smaller scale. With Macau reopening to the world on January 8, the organizers have decided to hold the second expo in Macau in 2023.
After a three-year absence from Macau, G2E Asia will return from July 11 to 13, 2023, for a three-day event. As the entertainment and tourism industry in Macau enters a new phase of development, the expo will also host the inaugural Asian IR Expo concurrently, bringing a diverse range of products and experiences to Macau and the Asian industry.
The Asian IR Expo will feature various exhibition areas, including travel, technology, esports, culture and arts, and sports. The seminar sessions will cover hot topics eagerly anticipated by the industry.
We sincerely invite you, as members of the media, to attend this expo and we can arrange interviews with relevant speakers as well. The conference can provide roundtrip ferry tickets between Hong Kong and Macau, and if needed, one-night accommodation at The Venetian Macao hotel can also be arranged.
Kindly inform us of your company’s attendance so that we can make appropriate arrangements. If you have a preference for arranging interviews with specific speakers, please let us know as soon as possible. Your response is greatly appreciated.
Details of the G2E Asia Conference and Asian IR Expo:
Date: July 11 to 13, 2023 (Tuesday to Thursday)
Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (various sessions will have different schedules)
Venue: The Venetian Macao, Macau
G2E Asia Conference
Theme: Asian Market Forum
Date: July 11 (14:00-17:00)
- Asia Gaming Outlook – Part 1: Regulatory and Money Laundering
- Asia Gaming Outlook – Part 2: IRs and Casino Development – Future Trends and Challenges IRs
- New Era of Macao IR – Building up a Smart IR
Theme: New Era of Operational Models in the Gambling Industry
Date: July 12 (10:00-12:30)
- Asia Gaming Landscape a decade into the Future
- Transition from VIP to mass and non-gaming: Bumpy or Smooth?
- AI – Enhancing Efficiency of Gaming Operation
Asian IR Summit
Theme: Travel Industry Trends and Exchange
Date: July 11 (14:00-17:00)
- Travel Economic Outlook
- ! Round Table: Insights of Tourism Development in Asia by local Tourism Boards
- Round Table: Travel Development Trend to Accommodate the Post-Covid Needs
Theme: Art and Entertainment Tourism Collaboration with ArtBiz
Date: July 12 (14:00-17:00)
- Keynote – How Art and Culture Policy Strategically Formulate City Development
- Sailing Between East and West across time and spaces
- The convergence of Art and Hotel in creative economy: Art Spaces in Hotel
- Enhancing Art Experience to re-boost Art Tourism after the Pandemic
- Building up Art Destination
- Spice up Audience Experiences by Combining Art and Technology
- Will Pop Art be the new trend for Art-Tainment
- The Future of Art and Entertainment
Theme: Sports Tourism
Date: July 13 (10:00-14:00)
! Sports Tourism – International Sports Scene and its Impact to Leisure Tourism
! What It Takes to Become a Popular Sports’ Tourism Destination?
! Sports + Stakeholders Collaboration Ecology
Theme: Health Tourism
Date: July 13 (14:00-17:00)
! Medical Tourism – Trend and Development in Asia
! Building and Branding Medical & Wellness Tourism Destinations
! Collaboration in Health Tourism: Building Partnerships between Healthcare
Providers, Investors, Tourism Agencies and Governments
Date: July 13 (14:00-16:00)
! Esports Now and in the present Future Outlook
! Esports and the Integrated Resorts
! How to Turn Esports into A Tourism Generator
If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact the PR representatives from
mm marketing communications consulting ltd.:
Hilda Ma: Mobile: +852 9774 5445, Email: [email protected]
Winnie Kwok: Mobile: +852 6486 1639, Email: [email protected]
RSVP – Please reply to the email by June 30 or earlier.
I will be attending the G2E Asia and Asian IR Expo.
Media Company Name and Country: _________________________
Media Representative Name: _______________________________
Total number of attendees: _________________________________
Areas of interest for conducting interviews: ___________________”
Source: Read Full Article